Let me introduce you to some tech around me.
I’ve been a Windows user for a very long time. Started with DOS/Windows 3.1 back in 1998 and used every version that came from Microsoft until Windows 7. For some reason, it didn’t feel right to use Windows with all the issues that I had to bump into before starting the day. Then I used Ubuntu as my primary OS for sometime, later decided to get a Mac, and never felt like going back.
One of the inspirations was the fact that most tutorials that I followed had Mac OS and there were a lot of tools built for that platform. Build quality in hardware and stability in software is not something you can compare on the paper, and I’ve always felt that it was a worthy investment.
List of products;
- Apple 13″ Retina Macbook Pro (2015)
- Apple 11″ MacBook Air (2011)
- HP Pavilion DV5-1159 (Special Edition)
- Neo Shift N81 (Windows 10/Android KitKat 2 in 1 tablet)
- Mi Redmi Note 3 Pro
- Apple iPhone SE
- Apple iPhone 5S (Lost in a TukTuk on April 12, 2016 and found on on April 18, 2016 maybe Ill write a post on how I found it.)
- Apple iPhone 4S
- Martian Watches Notifier Smartwatch (On the way)
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i DSLR
- Transcend StoreJet 25H3 1TB
- AOC 23″ 2369VM IPS Monitor
- TDK ST460s headphone
- August EP650 Bluetooth/NFC/aptX headphone
- Audio Technica AT2005 USB/XLR microphone
- Logitech K380 multi-device Bluetooth keyboard
- Powerlogic BTX 3 series mouse (Looking for a replacement)
- MiraDisplay 2.5G WiFi Display
- Anker PowerCore portable charger 13000 mAh – (On the way)
- Mi Power Bank 10000 mAh
List of subscriptions;
- Dialog 4G Broadband (Lite Package)
- LankaBell 4G Broadband (Starter Pack)
- Media Temple
- Laravel Forge
- iCloud Storage (50GB)
Use the links above for the subscription services, some of them have an affiliate link which will give you and me a discount.
Feel free to ask me any questions/issues related to these products, and I maybe able to answer them for you.